Handgun Essential Shooting Skills
This 5-hour course builds on the skills you learned in the Handgun Fundamentals Course to include safe and effective handling of a semi-automatic handgun and the core fundamentals of shooting while introducing several new skill sets.
Prerequisite: Handgun Fundamentals Course, Beyond CCW (HFC)
- Safe Handling Procedures
- Building on the Core Fundamentals
- Safe Loading/Un-loading Procedures
- Balancing Accuracy with Speed
- Engaging Multiple Targets Successfully
- Presentation to Target Drills
- Proximity Shooting
- Multiple Target/Mixed Distance Drills
Course Includes: 5 hours of instruction
Course Features: Outdoor shooting range
Additional range fees may apply.