Handgun Fundamentals Course (HFC) Beyond CCW
The Handgun Fundamentals course offers discerning individuals the basics of handgun firearms training. This 8-hour course provides instruction on the best practices of handling a handgun as designed by our Master Instructor, Ron Gasper, former U.S. Navy SEAL.
- Selecting and Purchasing a Handgun
- Handgun Familiarization
- Safe Handling Procedures
- Core Fundamentals of Shooting
- Safe Loading/Un-loading Procedures
- Live-fire Shooting Instruction
Required Individual Equipment:
- 75-100 rounds of ammunition (9mm)
- Striker-fired handgun (rentals available)
- Eye and ear protection
Course Includes: 8 hours of instruction
Course Features: Classroom/Range
Additional range fees may apply.