Scout Rifle Course - Level 2 (SRC-L2)
This 2-day precision scout rifle course will expand on skills learned in the Scout Rifle Level 1 course and introduce techniques necessary for advanced marksmanship.
Prerequisite: Scout Rifle Course - Level 1
Day 1: Advanced Marksmanship and Field Craft Training
- Spotting for your shooting buddy.
- Establishing spotter/shooter relationship & communication.
- Wind estimation/compensation & shooting with holds.
- Confirm come-up's/DOPE for 200, 300, 400 & 500 – 700 yards.
- Establish incremental DOPE (50-yard increments).
- Establish holdovers.
- Patrolling techniques and movement to FFPs.
- Establishing FFPs under observation & taking the shot.
- Introduction to low-light/no-light shooting.
Day 2: Advanced Marksmanship & Application Training
- Introduction to shooting movers.
- Developing Range Cards.
- Range Estimation & Uknown Distance Shooting.
- 850yrd & 1000yrd familiarization shoot.
- Multiple distance/multiple stations – Coordinated Teams Shoot.
- Multiple Teams Final Training Exercise.
A detailed gear list and more information for attending will be provided once registration is complete.
Note: We have several rifles with scope/optics mounted for rent. Let us know if you need to rent one.
Course Includes: Two days of instruction
Course Features: Outdoor shooting range
Additional range fees may apply.